mercoledì 13 agosto 2014

AEROPARK VRSAR

After a long time I'm finally adding some new interesting content to this page...

I visited this nice little airfield in Vrsar, Croatia during my summer holidays in
a nearby village on the Adriatic Sea.
I met some very friendly people who showed me the airport and explained me
their activities. It's a must stop for the GA pilots! Great service, friendly staff
and just few minutes away from the wonderful Croatian beaches.

It's also been the base for the Redbull air race pilots, which was held last spring
in Rovinji, Croatia.

The main reason why I decided to visit this place is their open-air museum with
some nice planes which are possible to visit. They currently have 9 planes but
they have plans to install more aircrafts for exposition in the near future.

You can see some pictures below:

AN-2

Antonov 2 cockpit (AN-2)


 
Cessna C-172
 
C-172 cockpit

Let L-410 




Let L-410 cockpit



For further information please visit their site: http://aeroparkvrsar.blogspot.com/

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento