mercoledì 25 gennaio 2012

Project Tupolev

Hi guys!! For those of you who want a new challenge and fly this beauty on your sim, I can advice you to install the Project Tupolev Tu-154. Models available: Tu-154B2 and Tu-154M. This add on for flight simulator is freeware, but it's been reviewed by many as one the best most advanced and most complex addons ever created for FS, and I agree 100%!! What I can say is: Read the manual and it would be raccomended to get acknowledged with Russian alphabet, it will help you a lot! It took me a while to study it but what a satisfaction when I made it fly the first time! :) With practice you'll see that it's not that difficult. Remember that the Tupolev 154 has a crew of at least 4 people while on your sim you are alone to get all the work done!! Enjoy it!! ;)

You can find it HERE

 

Here is a video tutorial that I found very useful in beginning. You'll be able to find even more:







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento